100% Organic Nano- Green Tea
Anti-Aging and Immune Booster
Highly Bioavailable Immune and Anti-Aging Support*
Centuries of Use
Green tea has graduated from the teapot to the medicine chest as science has shown its wide-reaching effectiveness in addressing concerns ranging from sunburn to life-threatening problems. Research conducted in the last 20 years has confirmed that green tea, known primarily as a pleasant beverage around the world, contains a long list of very impressive phytonutrients that traditional healers have been tapping into for centuries.
Quantum-Rx Nano-Green Tea™ is the natural choice, unleashing all of green tea's powerful benefits not just for those with good digestion and absorption, but for literally everyone. It is the first nutraceutical preparation designed to assure absorption of the full spectrum of green tea's awesome polyphenols. Using only quantum quality, organic green tea that has been "nanized" (i.e. pre-digested into extremely small particles), Quantum-Rx Nano-Green Tea™ is rapidly absorbed into the blood stream where it immediately goes to work. Even those with poor digestion can enjoy the full benefits of Quantum-Rx Nano-Green Tea™ highly bio-available nutrients. No other form of green tea can offer such a quantum boost in phytonutrient bioavailability and quality.
What is "nanized" green tea?
The word "nano" means very, very small. A "nanized" tincture of green tea contains grade 10 green tea that has been "nanized" or pre-digested into very, very small particles which makes them extremely bio-available. Even those with poor digestion can rapidly absorb the "nanized" green tea . Quantum-Rx Nano-Green Tea™ really demonstrates the power of the old saying, it's not what you take, but what you absorb that makes the difference.The Quantum Nutrition Effect
100% premier quality nutrients (exquisitely well grown & toxin-free), which promote the most rapid shift to ideal cellular resonance for great health
Green Tea vs. Black Tea
Green tea has become famous for its spectacular benefits in comparison with black tea. What's the difference between green tea and black tea?
- "Nanized" Green Tea: a revolutionary, highly absorbable extract so you can receive all of green tea's amazing benefits
- Promotes healthy immune system function*
- Supports healthy blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol within the normal range and fat levels*
- Powerful antioxidant; helps prevent AGEs (Advanced Glycation End-Products)
- Remarkable support for healthy connective tissue and joint flexibility*
- Highly Potent. Delivers a whopping 103 mg of polyphenols per serving
Although both teas come from the same plant (Camellia sinensis), it is the processing that makes the key difference. Green tea leaves (harvested as young, healthy, dark green leaves) are steamed gently, keeping their green color and potent phytochemicals fully intact. In contrast, black tea is really green tea that has been over-fermented, thus changing the color from green to black but also destroying many of the healing phytochemicals.
Green Tea's Secret
The key phytochemicals in green tea, called polyphenols, have captured the attention of many scientific studies. They give Quantum-Rx Nano-Green Tea™ its special power.
Dr. Yukihiko Hara, noted researcher and a world authority on green tea, has found that its polyphenols help promote healthy blood sugar, blood pressure, blood lipids and fat levels*.
Polyphenols have also been shown to protect DNA from damage inflicted from harmful chemicals and even radiation. Green tea's polyphenols are also extremely effective as antioxidants capable of promoting a healthy immune system as well as providing extraordinary protection for the heart, kidneys and the skin*.
Quantum-Rx Nano-Green Tea™
(8 fl. oz./bottle)
Highly Bio-available "Nanized" Grade A Fermented Japanese Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
, delivering a whopping 102 mg polyphenols per serving, Bifidobacterium (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus (faecalis TH10, faecium), Lactobacillus (acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ss. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jagurti, plantarum), Streptcoccus thermophilus; in a base of purified water, 20% organic grain neutral alcohol
Other Ingredients: None (no toxic tagalongs such as magnesium stearate, natural flavors [MSG], etc.)
Quantum-Rx Nano-Green Tea Recommended Use:
Adults or children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water or juice daily.
Super Food Trio
Three product kit. The comprehensive, "beyond organic" vitamin and mineral nutrient system, all from once-living, natural sources (no synthetics) which contain a "body of light". Recommended for daily use for every adult and child - and pets, too. Contains ample amounts of every nutrient essential for life and optimal health; clinically tested and proven.*
Quantum-Rx Colostrum (60 Vcaps)
- Hara Y, In 'Food phytochemicals for cancer prevention', [Symp] Amer Chem Soc, 1994.
- Hara Y, Proc Intl Symp Tea Science and Human Health, Calcutta, Jan 1993.
- Hara Y, "Uses and benefits of tea," Food Review Intl, 11(3), 1995.
- Ichihashi M, Ahmed NU, Budiyanto A, et al. "Preventive effect of antioxidant on ultraviolet-induced skin cancer in mice," J Dermatol Sci 2000;23:S45-S50.
- Kinae N, et al. "Food phytochemicals," Amer Chem Soc, 1994.
- Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, et al. "Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine, and sympathetic activity," Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2000;24:252-258.
- Juhel C, Armand M, Pafumi Y, et al. "Green tea extract (AR25) inhibits lipolysis of triglycerides in gastric and duodenal medium in vitro," J Nutr Biochem 2000;11:45-51.
- Gupta S, et al. "The inhibition of prostate carcinogenesis in tramp mice by oral infusion of green tea polyphenols,: Proc Nat Acad Sci, 98(18), 2001.
Quantum-Rx Digest (60 Vcaps)
- Pesticide-Free, Min. 21% IgG Whole Colostrum Broad Spectrum Immune, Nerve, Strength and Whole Body Support*
- 100% Whole Colostrum (pesticide-free) from healthy cows Not defatted (which compromises its intracellular transport)
- Broad-spectrum immune system* Contains human-active immunoglobulins with a whopping 21% minimum immunoglobulins (IgG and IgA)
- Richest source of natural MSM A sulfur compound which helps promote a strong and healthy immune system*
- Rich in Lactoferrin (6mg./gram) A natural compound which helps to promote healthy oxygen transport in the blood
Quantum-Rx Stomach Complex (60 Vcaps)
- World-Class Plant Enzymes
- Digestive Support & Detox*
- Highly effective enzymes for digestive support as well as whole body cleansing*
- To digest food, the pancreas releases protease to digest protein, amylase to digest carbohydrates and lipase to digest fat.
- Eating cooked foods spends large amounts of enzymes, leaving most people with large enzyme deficits.
- Enzyme deficiencies can contribute to constipation, hearing loss, arthritis, cystitis, diarrhea, hay fever, incontinence, allergies, depression, fatigue, mood swings, PMS, skin rashes, hot flashes, sinusitis, diverticulitis or irritable bowel syndrome.*
Why use an alcohol tincture?
- Stomach Nutraceutical Formula
- World-Class Super Nutrients for Optimal Digestive Health*
- Synergistic, broad-spectrum phytonutrients for optimal digestive support*
- Powerful botanical extracts and premium-grade enzymes for unparalleled stomach support and detox*
- Features grade 10 Indian Noni, Green Tea Extract, synergists and plant enzymes
- 100% solvent-free vegetable capsules
- Excipient-free: no binders, fillers, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules
Top grade, organic alcohol is nature's perfect preservative. Its indigenous vasodilative properties function as a perfect transporter of our super-nanized phytonutrients into the blood to deliver almost immediate uptake, unparalleled by ordinary supplements.
For centuries, Oriental Medicine has known that nutrients preserved in alcohol directly target the liver, getting a faster, deeper response than when no alcohol is used. Tinctures preserved with alcohol have been used effectively for centuries. In contrast, tinctures made with a glycerine base cannot deliver the same effect as tinctures with an alcohol media. In addition, over time, nutrients degrade in the glycerine, slowly losing their potency.
Only the Best.
We use only organic alcohol, free of pesticides and chemotoxins. (Avoid tinctures with conventional alcohol because typically it is contaminated with chemotoxins.)
Want to avoid alcohol?
In a typical dose (½ teaspoon) of tincture, you receive about 1/90 of an ounce of alcohol. For those who want to avoid alcohol but still get the full benefits of the extract, simply place a dose of the extract (usually ½ teaspoon) in a cup and add ½ cup of very hot water. Wait for 5 or 10 minutes for the alcohol to gas off. (Alcohol boils at 172O F. [or 78.5O C.] and will gas off at temperatures below boiling.)