MS Reversed Re-Grand Opening is HAPPENING NOW! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Please show your support for this website and purchase your Health Products from MS Reversed!
Nano-Detox™ Name changed again, Now Known as Detox-PG
100% Organic, Detox-PG™ (previously known as Heavy Metal Nano-Detox™ and HM Nano-Detox™)
Superior, Safe Heavy Metal Detoxification
for Both Adults and Children*
Benefits of Detox-PG™:
Do you have silver fillings (dental amalgams)?
- "Nanized" Chlorella : The most effective heavy metal detoxifier yet discovered*
- Safe and proven method for highly effective mercury and other heavy metal detoxification*
- Helps rapidly restore ideal cellular resonance and function -- simply the best*
- Helps improve neurological and mental symptoms rapidly and safely*
- Helps eliminate mercury even in those who still have silver fillings*
- Used by leading healthcare practitioners for grand scale, safe heavy metal detox*
If so, exposure to toxic mercury can leach into the head and body creating a host of distressing symptoms. Other chronic heavy metal exposure from air, water, foods, medicine and the environment can keep people feeling sick, mentally and physically.
|| "The nanized complexes in Detox-PG™deliver the most effective heavy metal detoxifier yet discovered. It's great for both children and adults, especially those with brain fog, learning, behavioral or memory challenges.
Detox-PG™ has been engineered to steadily and consistently clear heavy metal without overwhelming the kidneys. Finally, freedom from metal toxics and pesticides."
--Dr. Bob Marshall, PhD, CCN
|| "I call this the Product of the Year! I use Detox-PG™with almost every patient. 2 bottles -- new person. It is unbelievable how heavy metal-toxic most people are. It's definitely the most missed diagnosis." -- Vincent Medici, DC
How Toxic Are You?
Each person living in Western industrialized countries today is known to be at least a thousand times more polluted with toxic metals and/or heavy metals than anyone who lived when Christ walked the earth, reports Morton Walker, DPM, a prominent medical researcher. Even in ancient times, exposure to heavy metals had toxic consequences. For example, the fall of the Roman empire has been linked to widespread brain damage to Romes residents who drank water delivered in lead pipes which contaminated the water.
Today, it is impossible to escape contamination from heavy metal poisoning, especially lead, cadmium, nickel, aluminum and mercury. Many sources of contaminants have been banned by the FDA, such as lead additives in gasoline and paint. However, many of these compounds still persist in the environment.
The Bodys Heavy Burden
By itself, the body is unable to completely eliminate heavy metal residues, even in very low concentrations. Instead, it tends to store them at various sites: the lymphatic and circulatory systems,fatty tissue, and vital organs such as the brain and the liver. These toxic residues can bio-accumulate for years until a saturation point is reached when the burdened body areas start to affect the whole body, particularly those with weakened immune systems. Commonly, the result is a toxic, overloaded liver with liver stagnation symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, mental fog, etc.
The Unseen Menace
One of the most dangerous of the heavy metals is mercury including the form that is in silver fillings. Mercury in silver fillings is converted to methyl mercury by bacteria and becomes a highly toxic neurotoxin, easily absorbed by nerve cells. Mercury in the nervous system interferes with energy production in individual cells, and the impaired ability of the cell to detoxify. The cell then becomes toxic, and dies. Laboratory studies have shown that within 24 hours of injecting a tiny amount of mercury into a muscle in the body, it infiltrates the brain, spinal cord, kidneys, adrenals, lungs, bloodstream and connective tissue.
Most chronic health concerns may not be the failure of the immune system, but a conscious adaptation of the immune system to the serious burden of heavy metal and chemical contaminants we have bioaccumulated. That means the most important thing we can all do is to undergo thorough detoxification procedures to eliminate these contaminants.
Common Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity
Sources of Heavy Metals
- Blood pressure concerns
- Muscle pain
- Mood and Memory Concerns
- Joint pain
- Digestive problems
- Brain fog
- Hormone imbalance
Heavy metal residues from many toxic sources are still present in our environment, including the following key contaminants:
Lead: Sources of common exposure
Mercury: Sources of common exposure
- Dust or chips from old paint containing lead
- Tap water delivered in old lead pipes
- Air - 600,000 tons of lead are exhausted into the air by factories
- Pesticide residues (used on lawns, produce, farms, etc.)
- Cigarette smoke (first-hand or second-hand)
- Hair dyes
Aluminum: Sources of common exposure
- Many types of fish (a widespread hazard)
- Mercury amalgams (silver fillings) in your teeth. Be sure to follow the Marshall-Aguilera Dental Protocol when removing silver fillings for safety and the most appropriate biocompatible restorations. Removing silver fillings improperly can expose the host to high amounts of mercury leaching into the body.
What You Can Do
- Aluminum cooking utensils
In addition to actively working for a cleaner environment for all of us, you can also change your personal choices, such as:
How do I know if I need to take Detox-PG™ (herein referred to as HM N-D™ )?
- Drink only purified water
- Remove all dental silver fillings (amalgams) according to the Marshall-Aguilera Protocol. Replace them with truly biocompatible, nonmetallic fillings (avoid most composite fillings).
- Avoid using aluminum cookware. (We recommend Ultrex brand cookware.) Ask your favorite restaurants not to cook in aluminum pots.
- Use only natural cosmetics and deodorants.
- Do not smoke or quit if you do.
- Protect yourself as much as possible if you work in environments with a higher risk of contaminants such as battery companies, service stations, roofers,
solderers, dentists, jewelers. Detox regularly.
- Use Heavy Metal Nano-Detox™ daily for a period of at least 2 to 3 months.
If you currently have and have ever had silver fillings (dental amalgams) in your mouth (which contain over 50% mercury), worldwide research shows that toxic mercury ions from the fillings leach out and can be deposited literally anywhere in your body, including the brain, kidneys, liver, eyes and much more. Wherever these toxic metal ions lodge, they can block the normal functioning of that area.
You can also be exposed to heavy metals in many other ways, such as vaccinations, eating fish, eating foods grown in smoggy areas, living in a city with smog or an industrial area, using commercial body care products or cleaning products, breathing secondhand smoke and much more. Almost every person on earth today has been exposed to enormous levels of toxic heavy metals which can stress the body continuously and add to higher toxicity levels within the body.
The urgent answer is to detoxify the body from these heavy metals before more bioaccumulation and stagnation of the bodys meridian system occurs. Detox-PG™ provides a safe, effective and proven method to support the clearance of toxic heavy metals including mercury, cadmium, lead and others as well as pesticide, herbicide, PCBs and other toxic residues.
Why is it so important to get heavy metals out of my body?
The Townsend Letter for Doctors, a well respected medical newsletter, published a list of 76 known behavioral and functional disorders associated with heavy metal toxicity, including farranging physical, mental and emotional concerns. Heavy metals can slowly accumulate in the body and block the normal flow of the bodys meridians (a vast network of electromagnetic channels in the body that control the bodys organs and glands as well orchestrate all bodily functions).
After heavy metal detoxification in children, many parents have been amazed to find their child had clinically significant improvement in erratic and yper-reactive behavior as well as improved ability to concentrate and focus in school.
After heavy metal detoxification in adults, many people have reported rapid and significant improvements in energy levels, memory recall, ability to think clearly, chronic immune system concerns, skin texture, hair loss, acne, mood alterations, perceptual/cognitive functions, digestive concerns, prostate, pain, hormone concerns (such as PMS, menopause, hot flashes) and much more. This is because heavy metals can lodge in any weak area of a persons body and cause problems there. Eliminating heavy metals helps the body to regain internal harmony and optimal function.
What other methods have been used to reduce the bodys heavy metal load?
The prescription drugs, DMPS (dimercaptopropane sulfonate) and EDTA, have been used via IV (intravenous) administration; DMSA (dimercaptosuccinic acid) and PCA (peptydal clathration agent) have also been used in heavy metal detoxification, all of which cause the metals to be primarily eliminated via the bowels.
Potential dangers of mobilizing mercury via the bowel include resorption of metals into systemic circulation and thus incomplete detoxification and methylation of mercury by the intestinal flora which renders mercury far more toxic and dangerous in its methylated form. Mercury promotes antibiotic-resistant bacteria, plasmid transference, increased inflammation and continued dysbiosis.
In addition, chelating drugs can bind to beneficial minerals and deplete them. With Detox-PG™, there is no risk of resorption of heavy metals because the metals are mobilized primarily via the urine; also, there is no risk of mineral depletion.
What are the key benefits of Detox-PG™ over other options?
- Easy use through simple oral administration; no need for costly IVs
- Mobilized metals can be easily eliminated via the next urine following the dose
- Decreased risk of enzyme and leaky gut-mediated reabsorption through the bowel
- No risk of mobilized metals crossing the blood-brain barrier
- Supports elimination of a broad range of toxic heavy metals (not only mercury)
- Almost immediate improvements for a broad spectrum of reported concerns
- Clinically tested to determine optimal concentration of active ingredients for maximal heavy metal clearance in long term use (does not cause kidney meridian toxicity or overload - so common with other heavy metal detoxification products)
- Does not pull heavy metals directly from dental restorations but does bind to the metals already released into the oral cavity
- No reported side effects from using Detox-PG™while silver fillings and other dental metals are still in the teeth, although additional support products such as pH alkalinizers are highly recommended for the optimal detoxification programs and minimization of further heavy metal uptake from the intestines
- Safe for the whole family may be used by infants, children, adults, the elderly, including those with chronic health or mental concerns
Should I take other products along with HM Nano-Detox™?
- In addition to significant detoxification properties, the nanized, highly bioavailable nutrient factors in HM N-D™ also provide a wealth of nutritional benefits, including
nucleic acids (RNA/DNA factors), CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor), natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and chlorophyll.
Of course. The best detoxification results are only possible when the body is supplied with optimal, living-source whole-food super nutrients. When using Detox-PG™, we also recommend the Super Food Trio (3 key products that supply living-source, whole-food beyond organic vitamins, minerals & essential fatty acids) and a role of pH paper (to monitor your first morning urine pH) to be sure that enough ionized minerals (preferred in the form of once-living minerals such as marine coral) are being taken to achieve a first morning pH between 6.4 to 7.0 (the bodys alkaline range).
For those who need extra support for liver detoxification (phase I, II and II), add Max Stress B Nano-Plex (living-source, nanized, whole-food, high-energy, end-chain B complex vitamins). For those who want ideal antioxidant support with optimal free radical quenching power and ATP boosting (more energy), add DHLA Nano-Plex™ (maximum antioxidant nutriture) to support thorough clearance of heavy metals as well as the bodys own metabolic waste products.
Whats in HM Nano-Detox™?
Detox-PG™ is made using a unique nanization process of grade A chlorella via probiotic fermentation yielding a spectacular array of highly bioavailable phytonutrients and probiotic complexes no fractionated, synthetic, artificial or pesticided ingredients.
How does Detox-PG™ work?
- Nano-Chlorella: Nanized (Broken Cell Wall) Grade A Chlorella Pyrenoidosa
- Nano-Flora Complex: nanized enzymes, complex cell wall lysates and ferments from 12 strains of beneficial bacteria: Lactobacillus (including casei, acidophilus, salivarius, bulgaricus, sporogones and plantarum), Bifidobacterium including longum and bifidum, streptococcus thermophilus, providing naturally occurring vitamins (10 types), including B complex, minerals (8 types), amino acids (18 types), superoxide dismutase, lipoic acid, organic acids (includes acetic, formic acids ), cell wall lipopolysaccharideglycopeptide complexes.
- Natural Preservative: Certified organic grain neutral spirits 20% as a preservative.
The main route of excretion of mercury is via the urine, thus accelerating the excretion rate of the mobilized metals as compared to the fecal route, decreasing the possibility of enzyme and leaky gut mediated resorption through the bowel, and decreasing the burden on the liver. The majority of the metals to be mobilized and eliminated per dose are quickly detectable in the first urination following the dose.
What is the Nanization Process?
The herbal complexes in Detox-PG™ have gone through a proprietary process to break down their components into nanized phytonutrients. This means that the herbal complex has been micro-digested into extremely small, highly bio-available particles using our special fermentation process.
We use unique, potent multi-strain probiotic colonies to assist in our nanization process. This allows rapid, unmatched bio-available cellular delivery of the herbal complexs healing factors, unlike any other product.
Most people can feel the effect of these products the first time they take them.
Basic Methods of Action: Mobilize / Bind / Eliminate
Is there proof that Detox-PG™ actually works?
- Whole peptidyl glycans (14,000 Daltons) and organic acid complexes from the nanized Nano-Flora Complex are able to readily penetrate cell membranes and bind with greater affinity to receptor sites than do heavy metals thus releasing the metals from the tissue, the brain and nervous system and intracellular areas.
- Mucopolysaccharides in the nanized chlorellas cell wall are able to absorb large amounts of toxic metals similar to an ion exchange media. Nanized chlorella cell wall particles are capable of firmly binding to the metals and can then escort them quickly and safely out of the body via the urine.
- Organic acid complexes and highly bioavailable nutrient concentrates facilitate detoxification and elimination by increasing nutritional support and vital activity of cells and organs.
Clinical studies with successful case histories and documented laboratory studies prove that Detox-PG™ is a safe and efficient heavy metal detoxifier. However, there is no guarantee that everyone will receive a dramatic benefit. The use of Detox-PG™ will provide superior help to lower the total body burden of heavy metals.
How do I take Detox-PG™ and for how long?
Because it safely binds metals so well, it is recommended to takeDetox-PG™ daily. Use the recommended amount of Detox-PG™ daily first thing in the morning and before lunch (see recommendations below) until the Challenge test is clear (i.e. no detectable amounts of mercury in your urine). This may take 2 to 9 months or more in the average adult, especially if silver fillings or other metal crowns are in the mouth.
It is highly recommended to take nutritional support supplements (see recomendations) when taking Detox-PG™. It is advisable to drink plenty of purified, living-source water such as Nariwa (avoid distilled water) to hydrate the kidneys and to assist in removal of metals via the kidneys.
The best time to take Detox-PG™is earlier in the day so that as the heavy metals are filtered into the urine, the urine will not sit overnight in the bladder. For this reason, it is best to take it first thing in the morning and again midday (before lunch) if you take a second dose.
Avoid other sources of toxic chemicals such as chlorine for maximum detox effect. You can remove chlorine from your bath or shower water by the use of a Rainshowr filter or a whole house filter such as Water Factory. We have also had excellent results when Detox-PG™is put into 2-3 ounces of Nariwa, a natural magnetically charged mountain water, available at most health food stores. This special water may help increase the penetration of Detox-PG™into the body.
Is hair analysis a good test for mercury levels in the body?
Hair analysis can be a good indicator of toxic mercury levels in some individuals. However, it must be interpreted by a knowledgeable practitioner. In compromised individuals, low mercury levels on a hair analysis does NOT rule out mercury toxicity. In fact, some extremely mercury toxic patients may have very low levels on their hair analysis because they have a compromised ability to excrete mercury.
Often, after nutritional deficiencies have been addressed and heavy metal detox is begun, high levels of mercury may appear in the hair as the person now has an increased ability to excrete the mercury.
How long does it take to get all the heavy metals out?
There is currently no adequate test that can determine the total amount of heavy metals contained in your body. However, after a Challenge Test, we can test how much is coming out through the urine and stool and recommend a course of action.
Children: An average toxic child may take to teaspoon in cup water, twice daily for 9 to 12 months. The extremely toxic child may need to continue up to 24 months.
Adults: An average toxic adult may take to 1 teaspoon, twice daily from 12 to 24 months. The extremely toxic adult may take the same amounts as the average toxic adult, but may need greater liver and kidney nutritional support for adequate detoxification.
When chronic fatigue is present, DHLA Nano-Plex™ and Max Stress B Nano-Plex (1/2 tsp. each, breakfast and lunch) along with CoQ-10 (300 mg) can dramatically help the body overcome fatigue and low cell energy which in turn, can prevent premature cell death on a large scale.
How do I know when Im done using Detox-PG™?
You can do a Challenge Test and then have the urine analyzed for heavy metal content. You have completed the detox process when there is no longer any heavy metal detectable in the urine after the Challenge Test.
When doing the Challenge Test, avoid sulfur containing foods (broccoli, cabbage, garlic) or supplements (MSM, glucosamine sulfate, cysteine, taurine, methionine, DMSO, etc.) and proteolytic/digestive enzymes. However, because exposure to heavy metals is so ubiquitous, we recommend using one bottle of Detox-PG™per year thereafter to help ensure that the body remains detoxified.
Nano-Chlorella: Nanized (Broken Cell Wall) Grade A Chlorella Pyrenoidosa;
Nano-Flora Complex: nanized enzymes, complex cell wall lysates and ferments
from 12 strains of beneficial bacteria: Lactobacillus (including casei,
acidophilus, salivarius, bulgaricus, sporogones and plantarum),
Bifidobacterium including longum and bifidum, streptococcus thermophilus,
providing naturally occurring vitamins (10 types), including B complex,
minerals (8 types), amino acids (18 types), superoxide dismutase, lipoic
acid, organic acids (includes acetic, formic acids ), cell wall lipopolysaccharide-
glycopeptide complexes; Natural Preservative: Certified organic grain
neutral spirits 20% as a preservative.
Recommended Use (In General)
Adults or children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2
teaspoon mixed in water or juice, 1 to 2 times
daily or as directed by your health professional.