MS Reversed Re-Grand Opening is HAPPENING NOW! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Please show your support for this website and purchase your Health Products from MS Reversed!
MS Symptoms with an Organic MS Cure
The symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) vary from person to person depending upon which parts of the brain or spinal cord (central nervous system) are damaged. The loss of myelin and scarring caused by MS can affect any part of the central nervous system.
Symptoms may come and go or become more or less severe from day to day or, rarely, from hour to hour. Symptoms may become more severe with increased (or, less commonly, decreased) body temperature or after a viral infection. Symptoms of MS, such as stiffness, tremors, pain, and difficulty thinking clearly, are similar to those of many other conditions and does not necessarily mean you have MS.
Common early symptoms of MS include:
- Muscle or motor symptoms, such as weakness, leg dragging, stiffness, a tendency to drop things, a feeling of heaviness, clumsiness, or a lack of coordination, ataxia.
- Visual symptoms, such as blurred, foggy, or hazy vision, eyeball pain (especially when you move your eyes), blindness, or double vision. Optic neuritis—sudden loss of vision that is often painful—is a fairly common first symptom, occurring in up to 25% of those who develop MS.
- Sensory symptoms, such as tingling, a pins-and-needles sensation, numbness, a band-like tightness around the trunk or legs, or electrical sensations moving down the back and legs.
Less common early symptoms include:
- Balance symptoms, such as lightheadedness or dizziness, and a spinning feeling, vertigo.
- Bladder symptoms, such as an inability to hold urine or to completely empty the bladder, or a loss of bladder sensation—an inability to sense that the bladder becoming full until there is a sudden, urgent need to urinate.
As MS progresses, symptoms may become more severe and may include:
- Increased muscle problems, such as weakness, leg dragging, clumsiness, or lack of coordination.
- Stiff, mechanical movements or uncontrollable shaking, which may make walking difficult. A wheelchair may be needed some or all of the time.
- Pain and other sensory symptoms.
- Incontinence or, less often, an inability to urinate (urinary retention).
- Constipation and other bowel disorders.
- Male erectile dysfunction (impotence) and female sexual dysfunction.
- Cognitive and emotional problems, which are common in people who have had MS for some time.
- Cognitive problems can mean memory loss, difficulty concentrating, reduced attention span, or difficulty finding the correct words.
- Emotional symptoms can mean depression, anxiety, and anger. A rare symptom is excessive cheerfulness that seems inappropriate.
- Feeling very tired (fatigue). This can be worse if symptoms such as pain, spasticity, bladder problems, anxiety, or depression make it difficult to sleep.
COMMON SYMPTOMS FROM EATING MSG (At The Time Of Eating It Or Delayed):
MSG Symptoms Parallel MS Symptoms
- Irritable bowel syndrome (which is now considered a "disease")
- Bags under the eyes
- Mental fuzziness/confusion (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Urinary problems (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Shortness of breath (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Prostate problems
- Heart Attack-like symptoms
- Partial paralysis (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Allergy type symptoms
- Mouth Lesions
- Upset stomach
- Flushing (hmmm.)
- Depression (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Asthma attacks
- Mood swings
- Skin rashes
- Behavioral disorders (especially in children and teens)
- Pain in neck/legs
- Heart palpitations
- Back Pain
- Anxiety/panic attacks
- Runny nose
- Insomnia (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Weakness (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Dizziness (hmmm. symptom of ms)
- Arthritis (hmmm. symptom of an ms patient I personally know - and reversed her MS as well after 15 years on MS Modifier.)
- Mental Fuzziness
- Blurred, foggy, or hazy vision
- Eyeball Pain
- Loss of Balance
- Cognitive problems, such as memory loss
difficulty concentrating, reduced attention span
- Difficulty finding the right words
- Pain and other sensory problems
- Urinary Problems
(Those of you with MS know this list goes on. Just compare your own symptoms to the other symptom lists provided. The symptoms listed are the most common)
No need to do the comparison more with MSG. Lets move on to
- Poor Equilibrium
- Change in mood
- Vision changes
- Memory loss
- Neurological problems
AND NOW... SPLENDA
- seizures and convulsions
migraines and severe headaches (Trigger or Cause From Chronic Intake)
memory loss (common toxicity effects)
slurring of speech
numbness or tingling of extremities
panic attacks (common aspartame toxicity reaction)
marked personality change
rapid heart beat, tachycardia (another frequent reaction)
hypertension (high blood pressure)
nausea or vomiting
hives / urticaria
other allergic reactions
blood sugar control problems (e.g., hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia)
menstrual cramps and other menstrual problems or changes
impotency and sexual problem
hair loss / baldness or thinning of hair
burning urination & other urination problems
excessive thirst or excessive hunger
bloating, edema (fluid retention)
brain cancer (Pre-approval studies in animals)